Who are we? Administrator of personal data
The administrator of personal data is Candao LPS with its registered office in Larnaca, Republic of Cyprus, at: Er-mou, 32-34, Kyprianos Court, Flat / Office 105, P.C. 6021 Larnaca, Republic of Cyprus, registered with the Cyprus Registrar of Companies under the number: Σ13184.
In matters related to your personal data, including the exercise of your rights, please contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Personal data collected
We collect following data provided by you:
- name and surname,
- e-mail address,
- public key to your cryptowallet
In addition, you can voluntarily consent to the processing of your data, i.e. name and e-mail address, by us for purposes of sending the Newsletter or/and marketing. name and e-mail address. However, in the event of not providing personal data specified above or withdrawal of your consent, we will not be able to send you a Newsletter or/and inform you about offers or conduct other direct marketing communication.
Purpose and legal basis for the processing of personal data by us
The main purpose for which we process your personal data is the proper performance of the Token purchase agreement and all activities in connection with such agreement.
If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data for purposes of sending the Newsletter or/and marketing, we will process your data also in order to: sending Newsletter and other news, informing you about offers of our services or products and other direct marketing communication using e-mail.
We process personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (“GDPR”).
The basis for the processing of personal are:
- necessity to perform the Token purchase agreement and all activities in connection with it– in accordance with Article 6 sec. 1 b) of the GDPR;
- necessity to establish, assert or defend claims related to the agreement referred to in point (a), as well as providing answers to your requests, questions or complaints – in accordance with provision of art. 6 sec. 1 f) of the GDPR (legitimate interest);
- your consent to the processing of personal data for sending Newsletter and marketing purposes in accordance with Article 6 sec. 1.a) of the GDPR, as well as our legitimate interest in accordance with Article 6 sec. 1. f) of the GDPR in providing content tailored to you.
Your rights in connection with the processing of personal data
You have the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The exercise of the right to withdraw consent does not affect the processing that took place until the consent was withdrawn,
- access to your personal data, rectification, to erasure (“right to be forgotten”) and/or restriction of the processing of personal data (in accordance with Articles 15, 16, 17, 18 of the GDPR
- object to data processing (in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR),
- lodge a complaint to the supervisory body – in Poland to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
Period of personal data storage
Your personal data will be processed until the date of the deletion of the account on our platform used to purchase the Tokens. After that your data will be kept by us for period resulting from legal provisions, in particular from tax, insurance, accounting law and provisions regarding the implementation of the archiving obligation and for the period of limitation of claims.
While your personal data provided to us for purposes of sending Newsletter or/and marketing will be kept until you withdraw your consent. Such consent may be withdrawn via e-mail by sending an email from your email address indicated upon registration, specifying “REMOVE MY DATA” in the subject, to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other information – who do we share your personal data with
Your personal data may be made available to our IT system suppliers or other service providers with whom we have executed separate agreements, as entities processing personal data on our behalf.
Your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area. Personal data will also not be transferred to international organizations.